[aprssig] ISS on FD?

Greg D ko6th.greg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 13:24:23 EDT 2011

Hi Bob,

Yeah, Keps for the ISS have been really short lived recently. I updated
mine on Friday, and I think again yesterday, and by last night when I
updated them again, things moved out another 20 minutes. I think someone
forgot to turn off one of their thrusters...

I tuned in for their 6pm (local PDT) pass, and heard nothing on 145.800
nor 145.825. I stayed up last night to catch the 12:40am pass, and again
nothing (though I only stayed around for the first half of the pass).
Nothing has been posted on David's OSCAR database related to hearing the
crew either.

Their next pass here is after Field Day closes, so I'll have to look
forward to next year. But I did make contacts on AO-51, AO-7, and FO-29,
and a partial on AO-27 to Hawaii, so it still was a good day.

Greg KO6TH