[aprssig] D 710 Keyboard ?

Eric Hansen skyssx at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 13:59:07 EDT 2011

The D700 interfaced with DTMF so it was very easy to reverse engineer a
solution. It used the format that 90's radios used for DTMF HT to HT
messaging, a number, then ABC or D to indicate which letter on that number.
The D710 uses a proprietary communications protocol between the handset and
base unit that has yet to be successfully emulated.