[aprssig] Android HUD Development

Rud Merriam k5rud at arrl.net
Fri Jun 10 13:22:32 EDT 2011

Hi George,

I have looked at your code and the AVRS code but thanks for pointing it out.

I am thinking of a HUD more like the 2-3 line display for the standalone
HUDs. APRSDroid's display is not readable if my phone is mounted on the
dash. The text is to small.

I had to reset my phone the other day and lost the install of your app.
Does it support message sending? As I recall it doesn't.

(My emails aren't making it onto the list from k5rud at arrl.net for some
reason. Using a different account to see if it works. Stan & I are
discussing this.)

- 73 -
*Rud Merriam K5RUD
Emergency Coordinator