[aprssig] has anyone built/modified a USB to TTL level converter??

Bob k8ys at fuse.net
Sat Jun 4 13:07:40 EDT 2011

Dave, there are a lot of things that I can do, BUT, the object of this
operation is to take existing stuff in my collection of JUNQUE, and make it
work. I do not want to go out and buy anything that I do not already have on
hand.

EVERYONE ELSE...

Thank you for the suggestions and input. I would not have known about
"electronics lee" (eBay store) without others pointing me in his direction.
He does have some interesting toys.

73 y'all
Bob K8YS