[aprssig] Best mobile APRS rig?

Mike Besemer (WM4B) mwbesemer at cox.net
Fri Jun 3 21:23:33 EDT 2011

I have a Kenwood TM-D710 (3 of them actually) and the FTM-350R (not the new
AR - but I believe the firmware I have in the R makes it identical to the
AR) and I like the Kenwood better.  There are SOME things I like about the
Yaesu better, but overall the Kenwood is the winner for me.

BTW, my FTM-350R is for sale.  Contact me at mwbesemer(at)cox(dot)net if
you're interested.

73,

Mike
WM4B