[aprssig] has anyone built/modified a USB to TTL level converter??

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Thu Jun 2 11:03:07 EDT 2011

Bob,

We have an RS232 to TTL "bridge" that we sell (last item on the page):

http://www.rpc-electronics.com/comm.php

We also have a USB to TTL adapter designed, but I have not ordered boards yet.  I actually planned to do that this week.  The module is a small board about 1" x 1" with a mini USB connector and a SIP header for the TTL side.  It's based on the popular FTDI 232RL IC.  You could add our RS232-TTL module to this to make a USB to serial adapter, as well:

http://www.rpc-electronics.com/development.php

Hope that helps!

Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC