[aprssig] TAPR Dayton Solar Talk

Rudy Benner rudy at ve3bdr.com
Wed Jun 1 06:16:42 EDT 2011

You say that you get less service life than you would expect from regular incandescent lamps? Did you determine why this is the case?

A good start would be to go into your lighting panel and tighten down all the connections, with the power off of course. Tape up the screwdriver when doing the main connections.

ve3bdr