[aprssig] APRS on Android

Eric Lorenz K9LGE k9lge at emlorenz.com
Mon Jan 24 16:25:20 EST 2011

Thanks Lynn...that is what I was trying to say. In addition to
that...for other mobile users...doesn't do much good to put contact
freq, etc. into my beacon if they aren't going to see it. Can reverse
gating be done with filters, rules, etc. to only gate certain traffic as
to not overload the bandwidth?

Thanks,
Eric K9LGE

--