[aprssig] OpenAPRS for iPhone 2.3.1 Released

Eric Lorenz K9LGE k9lge at emlorenz.com
Mon Jan 24 12:33:16 EST 2011

Saw the discussion of OpenAPRS and it looks like a great app...but I was
wondering if there is going to be a version of it released for Android?
I searched in the Market and didn't find one...? I just bought my Droid
X and won't have the chance to change phones for another year or so...

Right now using APRSDroid, but it is tracker only, no messaging or
anything else...and it looks like development is dead on it.

Thanks-
Eric K9LGE

--
Eric Lorenz K9LGE