[aprssig] ISS ground digi

Dave dave at g8kbv.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 11:01:00 EST 2011

But not a very powerful one.  I've run it on an old 386 based PC-108 card
before now, about 1.5A at 5V from memory.

There are now far more capable hardware devices about, that use much less
power, and as it's posible to recompile it for other OS's, should be do-
able to make a Digi "Appliance" perhaps?

In any case, you've still got to power the radio(s).

73

Dave G0WBX.