[aprssig] UI-View Lives!

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 00:36:55 EST 2011

Some interesting statistics. I just checked my web server stats.

In the just-under two weeks since I posted & announced the repacked & improved
installer for the Precision Mapping Server 7.07 plugin for UIview, there have
been 102 downloads of the new installer from:

<http://wa8lmf.net/miscinfo/PMapServer7.07-Install.exe>

Over the same time period, there have been:

736 Views of <http://wa8lmf.net/aprs/uiview_notes.htm>

306 Views of <http://wa8lmf.net/aprs/pmap8_notes.htm>

75 Downloads of <http://wa8lmf.net/miscinfo/UIview-MySymbols-RevH.zip>
       [APRS Symbol Set Update for UIview]

Looks like quite a few people are continuing to install UIview....

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

=====  Vista & Win7 Install Issues for UI-View and Precision Mapping =====