[aprssig] New APRSISCE/32 Version Released

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sun Jan 23 20:55:22 EST 2011

See http://aprsis.ham-radio-op.net/ and look for the Downloads link
towards the bottom.  This is a manually maintained shadow, so it may not
have the latest, but once any version is installed, the About box will
be able to download the latest.

However, I still encourage Yahoo group membership for support.  The app
is designed to be intuitive, but that depends on whose intuition we're
looking at.  And documentation at the Wiki
(http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/) has not been my highest priority.