[aprssig] OpenAPRS for iPhone 2.3.1 Released

Brett Friermood brett.friermood at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 17:49:22 EST 2011

"My original comment was that when I gave the object a speed and direction,
the object didn't move."

I'm assuming your app does not do dead reckoning, so it cannot figure out a new position.

However if viewing the object in a client that does do dead reckoning you would see the object moving between position reports. But because your app sends out the original position every hour, on these clients the object would appear to jump back and then start moving again.

Brett
KC9MWG