[aprssig] UI-VIEW help

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Fri Jan 21 18:42:27 EST 2011

Hello

Trying to run an ISS SGATE here with UI-VIEW

I have

+ APRS data in terminal window
+ APRS data in the monitor window at the bottom of the main UI-VIEW screen
+ Connected to APRS server
+ Exclusions turned OFF
+ IGATE.INI set to "gate all RF to INET"
+ Gate RF to Internet has "Open the gateway" and "Gate objects"

What is concerning me is that the IGATE traffic window show nothing ?

Even on the busy local APRS channel let alone ISS ?

It HAS worked - I have seen data in that window.

I am struggling to understand what is stopping UI-VIEW from sending to the
APRS IS ?

I log on, I am verified. it is like UI-VIEW is stopping RF to INET ?

- Andrew VK4TEC -