[aprssig] Gonna be playing in New Haven again

Steve AB3LT at RoseAndSteve.us
Fri Jan 21 17:03:54 EST 2011

Hello Bob,

If you get some time to stop and sit a spell just north of Philly (ivo
N3XKU-15 digi) I've been running my APZS13 altnet experimental PSGATE
(public safety i-gate) for a year or so now. It gates onto 144.39
select objects based on my county's CAD for fire, ems and traffic
incidents.
I run PA2,RFONLY,NOGATE so you'll have to be local to see local, and
the objects are best viewed on a map display. The net cycle time is
usually only 14 to 20 minutes depending on the number of active
incidents, should be long enough for a cheesesteak with.

Have a nice trip,
Steve AB3LT