[aprssig] OpenAPRS for iPhone 2.3.1 Released

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Fri Jan 21 05:56:14 EST 2011

Greg NV6G wrote...

> I just thought I would drop a note about the new version of OpenAPRS
> for iPhone (2.3.1) that is now available in the Apple App Store...

Thanks for all of your work! Would it be possible to show positions
as degrees and decimal minutes (DDMM.MM) to match the format
used by APRS instead of (DD.DD) decimal degrees? The request
would include for manually entering a position too.

Also, I tried to send a message from OpenAPRS (VE7GDH-10) to
VE7GDH and was told that I was "not allowed to send messages to
myself". Would that be possible to change?

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH