[aprssig] AVRS Online

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sun Jan 16 18:43:25 EST 2011

Bob Bruninga wrote:

> D7(g) will not notice a message to it in lower case
>
> D72 same.
>
> But both did ACK even though a line number was not sent.

WHAT?  They send an ack even though the received message did not have a
number on it?   It just says "ack" or what?   What callsign-SSID did you
do theses tests from/to?  I'd like to see if the raw logs are around
anywhere.

And it's not clear if they acked the wrong-cased message or totally "did
not notice" it.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Also wanting to learn how things work and edified
that even the pervasive Kenwoods are CaSe SeNsItIvE!