[aprssig] SSTV module

Patrick Wood winston at winston1.net
Thu Jan 13 10:41:28 EST 2011

The camera module is on a daughter board, notice the four solder points on
the bottom side of the board.  There are many of these small camera modules
available cheaply as cell phone parts, but they're typically difficult to
program due to lack of documentation, or lack of a standard communication
protocol..