[aprssig] 9600 APRS

ml41782 ml41782 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 21:02:56 EST 2011

Wes,
As far as the bridging I use Digi_ned to do that part for me. I have setup the
rules to cross what I want from 2m to 70cm and the same in the other direction.
The big pain is finding 9k6 modems. not too many folks are making them.
Kantronics seems to be just about it outside of the built in TNC's that Kenwood
is using. I did create one a long time ago from a kit and it worked . I was
really hoping that one of the companies like Byonis or argent would have
added 9x6 to thier lists.

You are right with repeaters using PL the 9k6 can slip in under the PL with
little notice.

Mike K4MQF