[aprssig] Allstar VOIP systems?

KA7O ka7o at ka7o.net
Sun Feb 27 11:42:16 EST 2011

I've not used it (yet) and surely don't yet know enough about either to
speak on them. But I do know "The Link Box", TLB, is part of the mix.
Apparently it'll integrate with Asterisk to provide RF ports as well as
link IRLP/E-link sites.

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/cqinet/index.php?title=Linkbox-url