[aprssig] G1ZRN-10 spam

Julian, G4ILO julian.g4ilo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 06:16:57 EST 2011

Am I the only one who is annoyed by keep on receiving these messages:
"Here we go, stupid VHF>HF Digi in France blocking the freq!" from
G1ZRN-10 addressed to ALL? Yes it is unnecssary that certain French
stations gate traffic from VHF to HF but either learn to live with it
or deal with it directly with the persons involved, don't spam every
other APRS user because of it. I assume G1ZRN-10 isn't even connected
to the internet because I don't get any acks to my attempts to reply
to him and tell him to leave me out of this. He is becoming more of a
nuisance than the problem he is obsessed about.

Lynn, do you think we could have a blacklist function in APRSIS32 so
the software can dump this unwanted traffic the way my mail client
deals with spam?

Julian, G4ILO
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com