[aprssig] APRS in daily use

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Sun Feb 20 20:18:41 EST 2011

In East Tennessee, we have found APRS to be very valuable for special events,
but the interest and activity drops off dramatically between those events.

We have a weekly voice net on which we discuss APRS; I'd like to present some
suggestions there about how APRS can bring value to your every day life.

I'm struggling to identify the things for which APRS is ideal for every day
life, so I turn to this group for ideas.

Do you use APRS daily? Why? How do you use it and what value do you get from it?

Thanks!
--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU