[aprssig] Hop progression

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Feb 18 18:31:39 EST 2011

That's my plans for APRSIS32.  There'll be real-time lines connecting
the stations as packets bounce around.  They light up and fade out over
time.  But without getting a direct feed from all the RF stations,
you'll really be challenged on showing the true breadth of a single
packet hopping the network.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Extending Visualization to the APRS Client