[aprssig] Hop progression

Jim Alles kb3tbx at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 17:21:41 EST 2011

Another heh!- I used your Thanksgiving 2010 map in an APRS .PPT presentation
(with attribution) to the Penn State ARC a week after Bob Bruninga spoke to
the Nittany ARC.

No.  (although I do like what you have done)

More animated, like the old 'Missile Crisis' arcade game.

Tracing one stations packet, having the receiving stations (iGates) appear
and then the transmitting stations, they grow to their PHG circles, then
triggering the next set of Igates, and the next hop of transmitters firing.
I am thinking real-time.  Identifying the stations is not so important.

Jim A.