[aprssig] How The FCC Plans To Destroy GPS - A Simple Explanation

Amir Findling K9CHP sarlabs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:07:38 EST 2011

And this is important as with BPL we had the ARRL and its lawyers
organizing the battle. GPS users are represented, maybe, by the
manufacturers, which may see big $$ if new GPS units were to be needed...

73 de K9CHP Amir Findling, Member ARRL, ARRL/ W5YI VE, WAC, WAS, DXCC

www.K9CHP.net <http://www.k9chp.net> Blog:http://k9chp.blogspot.com
<http://k9chp.blogspot.com/>

Eagle Valley Search Dogs <http://evdogs.org/>, Senior K9 Handler

K9 Certification Tester, NYS Federation of Search Teams
<http://www.nysfedsar.org/>

1st Special Response Group <http://www.1srg.org/> (1SRG)