[aprssig] Old radio repair (OT)

Randy Love rlove31 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 14:27:22 EST 2011

As my Canadian boss would say, "Look it."

Bob made the post, clearly marked it as OT and that he was asking us
because he values our technical opinion and didn't know were else to
ask the question. Is that really such a bad thing to do? No. As a
matter of fact, if I thought this was the best option I had to ask
such a questions, I probably would have do the same thing Bob did.

He got some opinions and information he wanted and has moved on. No
need for us to turn this into a 'Bob shouldn't have asked/done this
here' fillabuster.

Nothing to see here. Move along please.

73,
Randy