[aprssig] Gawd This APRS Path May Reach Mars!

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 01:32:16 EST 2011

--- On Thu, 2/3/11, Ian Wade G3NRW <g3nrw at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> >   By all means you may forward my APRS Beginner Guide
> (below) to any *user-in-need".
>
> Where can we find it?
> -- 73  Ian, G3NRW

OOPS!
  I'm so used to trimming my sig for most emails, I got carried away.  Now it is below in my sig.  But to be nice, here's the direct link that downloads the PDF to your computer:
 http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/APRS%20Beginner%20Guide%20-%20K9DCI%20Ver%205-1.pdf

It's on this page:
 http://home.comcast.net/~k9dci/site/?/page/APRS_Beginner_INFO/

--
 73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)
--

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Apr-2010
  http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em, etc...
For:
TM-D700 |         TH-F6A      |   TS-2000    |   Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!
NOT D710

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/