[aprssig] Gawd This APRS Path May Reach Mars!

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Wed Feb 2 16:57:56 EST 2011

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011, mwbesemer at cox.net wrote:

> This kind of stuff is a good argument to be able to EXCLUDE certain stations
> from being digi'd/gated.

   A more general solution would be to implement a geographical filter in
the digi software.  Simply drop on the floor any packet which originated
outside the intended service area of that digi.

  --
Rick Green, N8BJX

                                   -Benjamin Franklin

"As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between our
safety and our ideals."
                                -President Barack Obama 20 Jan 2009