[aprssig] Gawd This APRS Path May Reach Mars!

mwbesemer at cox.net mwbesemer at cox.net
Wed Feb 2 13:57:16 EST 2011

I don't disagree (in principle anyhow), but there are some true
knuckleheads in the crowd.

We've got one who leaves his tracker running in his vehicle all day
(sitting in the parking lot), beaconing every 30 seconds.  When we asked
him (nicely) not to do that, he changed the beacon rate to about 45
seconds and added a wisecrack about "I hope you're happy now" to his
beacon comment.

Bottom line:  Ignorance can be fixed - Stupid is forever.

Mike
WM4B