[aprssig] debugging RF 'spam'

Andre aprs at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Tue Dec 27 13:48:24 EST 2011

Actualy the winlink2000 objects should never be gated out to rf because
they are not generated by a valid ham station but rather a madeup call
winlink.
They still use a password dispite it not being a valid hamcall (qAC
construct) and inject into aprs-is using T2UK at the moment.

Maybe a winlink fan figured everyone in RF range should know where all
RMS stations are located or was trying to figure out how to filter out
the local winlink RMS stations to send out to rf.
ps. w1oem is near new londen conneticut and W3PGC-10 is near Glenarden
Maryland, I don't think those are very close together

73 Andre PE1RDW