[aprssig] OT: Yaesu to release digital amateur radio gear

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Tue Dec 27 10:22:43 EST 2011

I am going to go out on a limb and say that Yaesu is trying to introduce a P25 capable HT to the amateur market.  Very exciting to see this, if that is the case.  Coming from a Motorola LMR background, I have always felt that D-Star was a waste of time and money and the effort should have been pushed down the P25 road.

Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com