[aprssig] debugging vs. troubleshooting

Mike (WM4B) mwbesemer at cox.net
Tue Dec 27 08:33:37 EST 2011

Yep... remember a few years ago when California wanted to start teaching
Ebonics in school?

I'm just quoting what Webster wrote in the dictionary.  I've seen so many
instances lately where things that are traditional in our hobby are being
disavowed, disrespected, disregarded, or disposed of... I just view this as
a further bastardization of the hobby and the language.  Perhaps folks just
don't value these things anymore - or at least not the way I was taught to.

Anyway, as the topic starter, I'm closing this thread now.  Sorry to have
'bugged' you.

Mike
WM4B