[aprssig] debugging vs. troubleshooting

Lawrence LaBranche Capdiamont at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 00:51:28 EST 2011

Thomas Edidison wrote in 1878 "It has been just so in all of my inventions. The first step is an intuition, and comes with a burst, then difficulties arise—this thing gives out and [it is] then that 'Bugs' — as such little faults and difficulties are called—show themselves and months of intense watching, study and labor are requisite before commercial success or failure is certainly reached."

Further, debugging was used in aviation before computers.

KI6ZQY
Sent from my iPod