[aprssig] debugging vs. troubleshooting

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 00:34:34 EST 2011

It's getting late Mike,

One could easily argue that "bug" is only a software term, but hey, language evolves.

  I can easily considder "Debugging" to be troubleshooting code.  Overlap brought on by the generalization of the term 'bug' from its original use in software to any place something is wrong.  It can add color to language.
I had to de-bug the wife's coffee pot a while back.
I've got a father-in-law I'd like to de-bug.

  Take an aspirin and lie down. (;-).

--
 73, Steve, K9DCI