[aprssig] Why Not "Gate in Vicinity"

Lawrence LaBranche Capdiamont at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 14:48:16 EST 2011

Of course. The group the reverse igate would subscribe to would be the one they want to. There maybe some defaults that could be done at higher levels. Others such as state, or metro area. Or not at all. The idea is to empower the reverse igate owner with reduced time needed to install and maintain such a gate. Lets face it, nothing will ever be 100%

KI6ZQY

Sent from my iPod