[aprssig] Why Not "Gate in Vicinity"

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 21:42:32 EST 2011

Georg,

  Looking @ his messages, he is sending them to DH5FB-9 who has answered.

  Stations sending messages to him that don't appear to be answered are:
VE4VZ, DL7EB, IZ2DAQ.

[If anyone looks and doesn't know, German 'Fahrt' is 'Journey' or 'Trip']
--
 73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)
--

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Apr-2011  http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net
    Click 'APRS Beginner INFO' under Contact

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em, etc...
For:
TM-D700 |         TH-F6A      |   TS-2000    |   Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!
NOT D710

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/