[aprssig] What is Generating These Packets

Steve Daniels steve at daniels270.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Dec 21 13:15:23 EST 2011

As far as I can see OH2MQK software is a Linux program called APRX and has a
designated tocall of APRXxx from http://wiki.ham.fi/Aprx.en it seems it was
RX only igate software, but now extended to TX and digipeating, a brief look
at the manual leads me to believe it's a configuration error.
Unless it's really need I don't plan to load the software and figure out the
problem.

Steve Daniels
G6UIM