[aprssig] APRS on Bernuda and Atlantic

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Sun Dec 18 13:27:12 EST 2011

Thanks Frank.

I would be prepared to write a special version of APRS Messenger for
this to digipeat 1200 bd packets to APRS over GMSK-250 so that ISS or
balloon packets could be relayed back over HF to the APRS-IS from a
remote location without internet access.

If I write this version it would not be available for general release as
no one would like to see all the 144.390 or 144.800 MHz traffic from a
busy site filling the HF channel. We already have a digipeater in France
that does that on 300 bd AX.25!

73,

Chris, G4HYG (author of APRS Messenger)