[aprssig] Coast-to-Coast Balloon Flight

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 18:51:29 EST 2011

Yes, it is disapointing that they have a site, yet there is little info on the group's site - though I did see that they said there would be no live video of the launch.  Also, the Twitter was very quite quiet.  I would have asked questions, but dropped my Twitter due to spam.

--
 73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)