[aprssig] CT2JTR/K6RPT-11 Second Set

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Dec 14 00:45:45 EST 2011

The tinyurl expands to a nyud.net domain redirect that uses Coral's
Content Distribution Network.  If your ISP is blocking CoralCDN, then
just remove the .nyud.net from the expanded tinyurl.  Just expect it to
be SLOW as it's coming from my home server without Internet-based
distributed caching.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and WIn32