[aprssig] CT2JTR Copying K6RPT-11 on a D72 in Lisbon

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Dec 13 23:10:00 EST 2011

I just had an APRS QSO with CT2JTR () who is running a D72 in Lisbon.
He graciously (and quietly, his YL was sleeping) took pictures of his
radio which has been receiving K6RPT-11 since 2.22z.  I've posted the
pictures (with his permission) to:

http://tinyurl.com/cczwwnf

His final e-mail this evening said:

> Btw i still hear him... I'll try to take some more photos and mail
> them to you <snip> i've never needed to use the digipeater and i was
> rushing to read the manual so i could setup all this in time... (
> started at 2.00z and the first Bcon was at 2.22z )
> Anyway thanks again and good luck 73's
>
> P.s- > Tell Scot that we really are/ "...always heard that Iberian
> hams are the best."/

I've been to Spain and had their ham...it is really really good! <grin>