[aprssig] Jet forecasts for K6RPT flight

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 00:24:18 EST 2011

I saw the difference in altitude, but it's the best we have...

At 151 MPH it will be approachng the coast (near perhaps Lisbon Protugal) in about 21.7 hours.

  Atlantic City to Lisbon is 3437 miles as the crow flies, but that is probably great circle distance, so jet stream travel time will be longer.

Hope it keeps going.  This is interesting to see first hand.

--
 73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)