[aprssig] APRS Stellite active! Re: FAST1 Status?

Greg Dolkas ko6th.greg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 23:42:36 EST 2011

"Hit hard" is a tricky thing to do.  If we're all blasting it with RF, the
transmitter may never key up because the receiver may never decode a fully
formed packet.  There's a best load level, as seen by the satellite, beyond
which things drop off rapidly.  Overloading the receiver isn't going to
help the command team in their battery-sucking objective.

Greg  KO6TH