[aprssig] A/N game Football Tracking Underway! & APRN

Pat Cook kb0oxd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 03:10:07 EST 2011

But putting a message like that out over THE ENTIRE APRS NETWORK
wouldn't do anybody any good if they're out of range of ATV (As in
SKIP ZONES away) to see the event though.  A more prudent idea would
be to LOCALIZE it first.  If you get DX reception reports, then great
BUT don't hang your hat on getting any

Just sayin'.....

Cheers & 73 :)