[aprssig] Announcing: UIview - The Next Generation! PMap Server 9 Now Available for Downloading

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 15:38:49 EST 2011

[With apologies to Star Trek -- I'm not really a "trekkie" but it made a catchy
subject line!)

Precision Mapping 9.0 has now been released.

The Precision Mapping Server 9.0 plug-in required to use this new version of
Precision Mapping with UIview is now downloadable from my website at:

. <http://wa8lmf.net/aprs/PMap9_Notes.htm>

Note that:

1)     Installing Precision Mapping 9.0 will "break" the earlier Precision
Mapping 7.0 or 8.0, both the stand-alone program and the earlier Precision
Mapping Server 7 for UIview.  You are advised to un-install Precision Mapping 7
or 8 before installing the new version.

2)     You MUST have the new version 9.0 of the PMap Server plugin to use this
new version of Precision Mapping with UIview.   Both programs now install on
Windows 7 with no workarounds, kludges or hassles.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
=== Now relocated from Pasadena, CA back to 8-land (East Lansing, MI) ===
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

=====  Vista & Win7 Install Issues for UI-View and Precision Mapping =====
     http://wa8lmf.net/aprs/UIview_Notes.htm#VistaWin7