[aprssig] Intro & A Couple Quick Questions.....

Pat Cook kb0oxd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 17:42:59 EST 2011

Thanks Gregg & Co !!  I was wondering if packets were actually being
sent out.  Seems they are since I was either at Starbucks or the
nearby King Soopers (That's Kroger for those who aren't familiar with
the other name) grocery store when that packet was sent :)

As for the symbols, I'm going over the lists now :)

Cheers & 73 :)

--
Pat Cook, KB0OXD
Denver, CO