[aprssig] Access to info.aprs.net wiki

J T w0jrt at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 15:45:54 EDT 2011

I'd like to make some contributions to the wiki at info.aprs.net but it isn't letting me create an account.  If I click on the "Log in / create account" link in the corner it takes me to a page that only lets me log in or recover a password, but not register.  I've e-mailed one of the sysops a few days ago but haven't received a response.

Does anyone here know the owners of that site and could perhaps poke them to see if the registration thing could be fixed?

-Jerome, W0JRT