[aprssig] APRS talk in Los Alamos?

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:39:04 EDT 2011

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011, Bob Bruninga wrote:

> I hope that calms your fears?

I'm pretty calm anyway, hi hi.

It sounds like it's Tom's area that has this issue, and we don't have that issue in the Seattle area, so I'll let he and his cohorts worry about it.

I personally would consider sending out more than one bulletin if it didn't all fit in one, just to avoid confusing the newbies.  It's the newbies that would suffer the most, as their packets wouldn't get out, they wouldn't know why, and they might give up on the whole thing as a result.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://www.eskimo.com/~archer
Babysitting your tracker:  http://info.aprs.net/index.php?title=ControlOperator