[aprssig] Android Tablets

Lloyd Mitchell lloyd at mitchell-web.net
Tue Aug 23 14:55:37 EDT 2011

Does anyone on the listserv' have one of these?
 Wow

Lloyd KO4L

Gye Nyame

Notice: This electronic communication may contain information of a
confidential or privileged nature and is intended to be viewed only by
the intended recipient. If you receive this email in error, please
delete it and notify my office by email. Warning: Any unauthorized
interception of this electronic communication is a violation of 18 USC
2510, et seq.,
The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, which carries penalties of up
to 5 years imprisonment, criminal fines, and possible civil liability.