[aprssig] Android Tablets

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Aug 23 12:51:29 EDT 2011

Actually, if you search for a WebDT 366 running Windows CE 5.0, I'm
working to make APRSISCE/32 compatible with it.  They go for around $100
on e-Bay and include both WiFi and Bluetooth typically.

The one you list doesn't say anything about bluetooth, so adding a
bluetooth to serial interface to your rig won't help you.  As with
Windows CE vs Windows Mobile, just because it says "Android" doesn't
mean it has the same features available as other things that say "Android".